Wedding UK Terms & Conditions
1. Your listing will be active on Wedding UK from the date full payment is received. If other payment terms have been agreed, we reserve the right to remove your listing if payment is not received within the agreed terms.
2. Your subscription will be live on the application for twelve months, unless otherwise agreed.
3. You will be notified by email or telephone before the end of your twelve months to arrange payment for your renewal. If payment is not made for renewal, your listing will be removed.
4. After the initial seven days, you can make up to four changes to your listing, throughout the twelve months. If requesting more than one change at the same time, for example, replacing two images and a change of telephone number, this will count as one change provided they are all requested together.
5. Your listing must not contain any text or images that are deemed inappropriate or offensive by Wedding UK, nor must they slander any individual or company.
6. Wedding UK reserve the right to change their terms and conditions at any time. An up to date version of our terms and conditions will always be available on our website.
7. We will not keep any payment details on file other than the method used.
8. We will destroy any documentation relating to your payment details in a secure way.
9. Wedding UK accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Application resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
10.By submitting Content you warrant and represent that you are the author of such Content or that you have acquired all of the appropriate rights and / or permissions to use the Content in this fashion. Further, you waive all moral rights in the Content to be named as its author and grant “Wedding UK” a license to modify the Content as necessary for its inclusion in the Application. “Wedding UK” accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such Content.
11.“Wedding UK” will not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of such Content, nor for any errors or omissions in the Content. Use of and reliance upon such Content is entirely at your own risk.
12.You will not systematically copy Content from the Application with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database unless given express written permission to do so by “Wedding UK”.
13.All Content included on the Application, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of “Wedding UK”, or our affiliates. By continuing to use the Application you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
14.By joining Wedding UK, you agree for your listing and all images/information within, to be used in our marketing material.
By submitting your information you are agreeing to our terms & conditions.
Cancellation and Refunds Policy
When can I cancel my Wedding UK subscription?
You can cancel at any time. Note, though, that your account will stay active through the end of the term for which you have paid.
For example, if you paid a 12 months subscription on January 1 and you cancel on October 1, your account will stay active through December 31st, unless you also advise that you wish for your listing to be removed before the one years expiration date.
How do I cancel my Wedding UK subscription?
To cancel your subscription, you can call us on 0845 504 3701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens when I cancel?
If you cancel your subscription, your account will remain active up through the end date of your current subscription. At this point, your listing will be removed from the app. Should you change your mind and wish to reactivate your subscription, you can contact us before your renewal date. If you contact us after your renewal date you will not be eligible to remain on any special offer rate which you were part of with your original subscription.
After payment of a subscription is received your listing will be live immediately, therefore no refunds will be given for cancelling before the renewal date.
If you feel like you were inappropriately charged, please call us on 0845 504 3701 or email email@example.com